- Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. –Thomas Edison
- Nothing is impossible; the word itself says “I’m possible.” –Audrey Hepburn
- Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Do or do not. There is no try. –Yoda
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
- If you hear a voice within you say “You cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent van Gogh
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. –Robert Louis Stevenson
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. –Plutarch
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. –Albert Einstein
- To play without passion is inexcusable. –Ludwig van Beethoven
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nothing will work unless you do. –Maya Angelou
- My why will define my how. Let your why be your guide. –Rhett Power
- It is not what happens to you that matters, but what you do about it that makes the difference. –Rhett Power
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
–Henry David Thoreau
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. –John D. Rockefeller
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion. –Tony Hsieh
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do. –Apple
- The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. –Barack Obama
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –Walt Disney
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. –Albert Schweitzer
- Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese proverb
- If you can dream it, you can do it. –Walt Disney
- I failed my way to success. –Thomas Edison
- I never dreamed about success, I worked for it. –Estée Lauder
- Have no fear of perfection — you’ll never reach it. –Salvador Dali
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. –Albert Einstein
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. –Coco Chanel
- I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down. –Abraham Lincoln
- It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
–Leonardo da Vinci
- Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world. –Roy Bennett
- Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24-hour days.
- The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.
- The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. –Thomas Jefferson
- Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. –E. E. Cummings
- The power of imagination makes us infinite. –John Muir
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
- Each day provides its own gifts. –Marcus Aurelius
- If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. –Emily Dickinson
- However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. –Stephen Hawking
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life–to be happy. It’s all that matters.
- I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. –Frank Lloyd Wright
- Action is the foundational key to all success. –Pablo Picasso
- For success, attitude is equally as important as ability. –Walter Scott
- I attribute my success to this–I never gave or took any excuse.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. –Robert F. Kennedy
- Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible. –Albert Einstein
- Achievement has no color. –Abraham Lincoln
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Focus is the key to success. Plan your work and work your plan. –Rhett Power
- You can’t achieve a goal without having it. –Shawn Doyle
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become achieving your goals. –Goethe
- Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. –Winston Churchill
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. –Dr. Seuss
- Folks are usually about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
- If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. –J.R.R. Tolkien
- Happiness is a warm puppy. –Charles M. Schulz
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot. –Gabriel García Márquez
- Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. –Mark Twain
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. –James Dean
- Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are. –Chinese proverb
- The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.
–Bernard M. Baruch
- If you start to think the problem is “out there,” stop yourself. That thought is the problem. –Stephen Covey
- Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. –Greg Anderson
- You never regret being kind. –Nicole Shepherd
- The need for forgiveness is an illusion. There is nothing to forgive. –Rachel England
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. –Dalai Lama
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. –Deepak Chopra
- Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it. –J. Petit Senn
- In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. –Albert Clarke
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. –Goldie Hawn
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. –Anne Frank
- If you want to be happy, be. –Leo Tolstoy
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. –Mark Twain
- Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others. –A. Nielsen
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory. –Albert Schweitzer
- Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it. –Rhett Power